Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Keep your eyes Upon the Finish Line

"The stress you fell My Child is real to push you out of bounds.
Keep Your Eyes Upon The Finish Line as you Praise Resounds.

Your tears are in My Bottle. Overflowing now and spilled;
To tip the scales in your battle that your Desire Be Fulfilled.

Those dwelling in the Sea of Madness who refuse to Change
Their Minds in the midst of testing consider all things strange.

They are so self centered with their complaining and insults.
Making the same mistakes and expecting different results.

The Trial of your Faith My Child is more precious than gold.
The Sorrow has made you Wiser. The Pain has made you Bold.

Now Quiet your Soul, Stay in Peace and Let Your Praise Roll.
In the Ocean of Emotion My Joy Will Fill Your Soul."

Thank you Dear Lord for your Ever Increasing Joy and Peace.
Permeating, Recreating and Strengthening our Resolve to Walk
in The Light of Your Purpose and Glory. May it be YOU IN us
That IS Seen.

amen & Amen

(this is a note I got from a very loving freind she found it and showed this to me and I just thought someone that wondered in to my blog reads this, and may see them selves or just reflects on this.) "This was wrote by June Sanders / Joy of the Lord Fellowship Ministries"rejoicejs@mecsc.net
hpttp://joyofthelord.injesus.com

1 comment: